Communication is what differentiates us from animals. However, communication can be very difficult while a certain topic kept inside can be a burden and even lead us to sickness, anxiety or depression.
Speaking to someone without being judged and let the pressure out can heal a condition or be the start of a long deep change in your personality and mind.
Speaking out your problems can help you with a number of life’s stresses, difficulties and conflicts that can affect anyone, like:
- Resolve conflicts in different relationships
- Relieve anxiety or stress due to work or other situations
- Cope with major life changes such as divorce or loss of a job
- Learn to manage unhealthy reactions like rage or anger
- Cope with sexual problems
- Improve sleep, hence improve health
- Social problems related to overweight